Made article in french

Posted by Mazarif on Friday, May 02, 2008

According my post beffore, you'll see that i was made article in French. And this is easy way to make it. First i write article in English then i used google translate to translate my article in Frech.

To know what i was write you can copy my article and translate it in English. I was use google translate to visit blog that used French, so i know what they write.



{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

It's same with me a used google translate too

Anonymous said...

Oh yea i see in your blog, thats great article. keep touch bro

Anonymous said...

Ahuh! Thats cool. Anyway im using some sort of site too in google to translate some laguage into english.

Anonymous said...

@jhoice:Yes it could help us get information everywhere