Linkin Park

Posted by Mazarif on Sunday, August 12, 2007

Are you lost, In your lies
Do you tell yourself I don't realize
Your crusade's a disguise

Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
I'm aware of what you've done
No no more sorrow

I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced
I see pain, I see need

I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed
I had hope, I believed

But I'm beginning to think that
I've been deceived
You will pay for what you've done


Text above is part of lyric from Linkin Park, the title is no more sorrow, From lyric above maybe they would describe about war against terrorism especially in Iraq.
Another song from same album "minute to midnight" you can heard Hands Held Hight, this is the lyric that song

o you see the soldiers they're out today
They brush the dust from bullet proof vests away
It's ironic at times like this you pray

But a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday
There's bombs in the buses, bikes, roads

Inside your market, your shops, your clothes

in Linkin Park album the other critical to government you can heard in "The Little Things Give You Away"

Water grey, Through the windows, up the stairs
Chilling rain, Like an ocean everywhere
Don't want to reach for me do you

I mean nothing to you
The little things give you away
And now there will be no mistaking

The levees are breaking
All you've ever wanted

Was someone to truly look up to you
And six feet under water, I Do
Hope decays, Generations disappear
Washed away, As a nation simply stares

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }