Learning English

Posted by Mazarif on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

English is the most lesson that i hated when i schooling, i seldom in class if English lesson was started. It's different with another people, that hated mathematics but for me, i most like mathematic than English. I don't know why i so hated with this lesson, maybe we must learning about so many new word in English, and learning about grammatical, its very confused me.

I ever tried to take English course and this not made me more like it. And now, i was realize that this language very important to my life. And know i was made promises to my self to learn English more persistence. I'm jealously to people that have good English skill, they can speak English fluently and i tried to become better.






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }