Bad Channel

Posted by Mazarif on Monday, June 30, 2008

Indonesia have some national channel television, unfortunately some of them have bad quality. This is two channel that I think have bad channel. This is just my individual opinion, so maybe it's different with the other people. That channel is SCTV and RCTI, why this channel have bad quality? it's because they didn't have enough education program, 90% their program just bad entertainment that didn't give the people good knowledge.



{ 3 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

i agree with you, i thing a good channel in Indonesia is spacetoon, because almost one day fully cartoon, and the ads is around knowledge, sometime about cemistry, physic, sometime math.

Anonymous said...

please give your comment to in my blog, dont worry you will get backlink automatically in my blog. thanks

Anonymous said...

please give your comment to in my blog, dont worry you will get backlink automatically in my blog. thanks