Midnight Futsal

Posted by Mazarif on Saturday, May 03, 2008

Yesterday i was played futsal with my friends, not just another futsal that i was played before, it started nearly midnight. Ordinarily I played futsal in the morning or evening.

Cause I'm never played at night before, I've got problem with this body. Just few minutes playing, I've got headache and i must out from yield to make a rest for healing this pain. It's take a few minutes for my body to adapt, i can played it again after that and i thought it's more difficult played at night than at morning.



{ 3 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

menang kan??

Anonymous said...

Yang maen orang 18, jadi dibagi 3 kelompok, kadang menang-kadang kalah he...he...cuma olah raga aja sih

k3k3bort said...

ya.. the suitable time to play futsal is night...
normaly the player work in day...




www.blog.futsalplaza.com